Rules and Safety
- Zombies may not physically contact (Failure to comply will result in immediate removal without refund)
- Direct and intentional contact such as touching, hitting, biting, scratching, pulling, tripping, pushing, etc will NOT be tolerated.
- Zombies may not pursue flags while runners wait for an obstacle.
- Zombies must complete entire shift to enjoy their goodies. Sign in/out.
- Visibly intoxicated zombies will NOT be allowed to participate.
- All zombies under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Stumbler zombies do not chase
- Sprinter zombies sprint and run.
- All runners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Runners must get from start to finish with some or all of their life(flag football flags indicate life meter).
- Runners can walk or run from zombies but cannot make direct and/or intentional contact of any kind.
- Runners must wear their Dash the Dead bib with identifying number at all times on the course.
- Strictly NO touching, hitting, biting, Karate Kid kick, scratching, pulling hair, spitting, tripping, tackling of anything that is
- harmful to the health of our zombies, runners, volunteers or anyone else.
- Flags are to be worn on the outside of clothing and visible at all times.
- Line up at least 10 min prior to your race wave.
- Should you lose all your flags, you still have a chance to survive by earning life at one of the obstacles. (It wont be easy)
- If you cross the finish line without your flags you have transformed into the undead.
- If you are visibly intoxicated you will NOT be allowed to participate in the race or the Aftermath Party.
General Rules -
- No Weapons of any kind
- No illegal substances or alcohol period.
- No alcohol can be sold to or consumed by any under the age of 21.
- No pets.
- No tents (Can reserve a canopy spot) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants and spectators must abide by the rules and instructions given to them by the race directors, staff, volunteers and medics.
- Photographers and videographers will be located in strategically placed areas throughout the course and park. Participants, volunteers and zombies must sign a waiver to agree to allow the producer NoCo Adventures, Inc. to use any pictures and/or video footage for all promotional purposes.